Does anyone know how to teach reading comprehension. I'm sure I was taught it when I was in elementary school because I comprehend my reading now; but I have no idea how to teach it to someone else. Maybe an elementary teacher out there could help me out. After years of testing modifications, I am convinced that the true problem is comprehending the questions. When I read a question out loud, they usually know the answer.
Any ideas? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Research Ed St Louis Conference Notes
These are raw notes taken in real time during the presentations. Some of my own thoughts are blended with those of the presenter. I make an ...
-
These will be raw notes taken in real time and undergoing very little editing. They will be words from the speaker blended with my own ...
-
Güten Pränken is the term coined by Jim Halpert in the series finale of The Office to describe the good pranks that he was going to play on...
-
You know the name of Isaac Newton. You know the name of Albert Einstein and a few quotes that are misattributed to him. Unless you have st...
No comments:
Post a Comment