Thursday, February 4, 2016
CBL - Quick Hit On Progress
I know I already blogged this week, but I was going through my students initial work on CBL and just had to post. This is a screen shot of research questions from one group. This is already more thought that I got out of weeks and weeks last year. Also, I wasn't here the day they did this; so they got no help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Research Ed St Louis Conference Notes
These are raw notes taken in real time during the presentations. Some of my own thoughts are blended with those of the presenter. I make an ...
-
These will be raw notes taken in real time and undergoing very little editing. They will be words from the speaker blended with my own ...
-
Güten Pränken is the term coined by Jim Halpert in the series finale of The Office to describe the good pranks that he was going to play on...
-
You know the name of Isaac Newton. You know the name of Albert Einstein and a few quotes that are misattributed to him. Unless you have st...
No comments:
Post a Comment