Friday, March 20, 2015

Name Changing

I have always said that if I was ever going to write a book about education, it would be called "On the Rabbit Trail."  I believe and have always believed that is where the real learning happens no matter what our curriculum is.  I was doing a professional development thing a few days ago when the question was asked, "How do you feel about rabbit trails in your classroom?" While thinking about that, I decided that my blog title didn't reflect my philosophy of education the way I wanted it to.

Like a middle school girl, I've decided to change the name of this blog to better represent what it is  becoming.  When I first started, I thought I might post about non-school things as well; but this has really become more about my teaching experiences than anything else.  I also don't feel like my ramblings are as random as I thought they might be when I started blogging.

The address will remain the same because I thought changing it might delete my previous posts, but the title is now "On the Rabbit Trail."  I hope my thoughts will help you catch some rabbits in your own classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Role in Their Anxiety

Look at any psychological study, and you will find that we have been in a pandemic for a while.  No.  Not that one.  We are in an anxiety pa...