Monday, November 11, 2019

Why My Job is More Fun Than Yours

Last week, did you go up on the roof of your office building and throw things off as part of your job?  I did. 

Do you have a teenager in your life that tries every day to tell you to have a great day before you tell them?  I do.

Do you laugh at work every single day?  I do.

Do you have a co-worker who asks you to come to the parking lot to help launch a rocket?  I do.

Speaking of parking lots, do you go into yours to have an egg toss?  I did that just a few weeks ago. 

When you order supplies for your office, does it include a magnetic levitator?  Mine does.

I'm a science teacher, and my job is more fun than yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Knew I Loved Kickboxing? A Tribute to Matt and His Class

I joined the YMCA on March 1, 2023.  I tried a number of different types of classes.  I liked indoor cycling, but yoga wasn't for me.  I...